Terms and Conditions
- This site is not to be used in an Emergency Medical Condition. In an emergency, the local health giver or the local Emergency Assistance Number should be called immediately.
- GynaeOnline is to be used in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
- Online contact with our gynecologist is not intended to be used as a substitute to the personal care of the user's gynecologist. It is the opinion of GynaeOnline that Only a gynecologist who has physically seen and examined a patient can diagnose her condition competently and accurately.
- GynaeOnline declares that the questions or comments submitted here and the responses received by the user do not form the basis for a doctor-patient relationship.
- GynaeOnline does not provide medical diagnoses or treatment. It is designed to inform users about health related topics and to answer questions about their various medical conditons.
- GynaeOnline reserves the right to record the dialogue between the doctor and the user of the site. The user grants GynaeOnline a perpetual and non-exclusive right to use and publish the question and answers in its site. All users of this site should refrain from disclosing personal information of a kind he/she wishes to keep confidential.
- GynaeOnline owns the copyright to all questions and answers published on the site. The user may use the answer for personal purposes but may not resell it.
- GynaeOnline reserves the right to delete any e-mail or other communication it deems to be abusive, illegal, disruptive, defamatory or which in any way disrupts these terms and conditions. GynaeOnline reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
- GynaeOnline will not be liable to the user for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages caused, or alleged to be caused to the user from use of this website.
- GynaeOnline does not guarantee the completeness of any information on the site. It is advised that the user should consult a gynaecologist who can conduct a physical examination and verify the advice given at GynaeOnline.
Do you have a gynecological or obstetrical problem? Would you like to discuss it in private? Consult our online gynecologist Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD (O&G), at any time you want and get your reply within 24 hours.We charge a nominal fee of USD 20 ($20) per question through Paypal.com.
The procedure of asking a question is quite simple. Clicking on the link below takes you to the Paypal website where the payment is made. After the payment goes through, you will be directed back to this website where you can ask your question. And rest assured, you will get your answer within 24 hours. And usually, even sooner.